Design Build Contracting
We provide turnkey solutions that significantly reduce the cost and increase the efficiency of enhancements to your material handling operations through a systems approach covering four phases:
- Design engineering – planning, conceptual design, and budgeting
- Application engineering – final systems drawings for permits and regulatory sign-off
- Full implementation – complete project management and turnkey installations
- Post-installation – continuous customer care services
We're dedicated to helping clients achieve their goals in the most efficient way. This includes calling upon experienced specialists most organizations do not have on staff and utilize our extensive network to overcome challenges.
Following the project definition, your extended team may include (when necessary) experts such as:
- Fire Protection Engineer
- Operations Designer
- General Contractors and Subcontractors
- Selected Computer Hardware & Software Vendor Resources
- Computer Simulation and Specialists in Any Required Disciplines, as needed
We'll work with your existing team throughout all phases including, but not limited to:
- Management Information Services
- Customer Service Structural Engineer
Designing From the Inside Out
Our design approach is from the inside out. First, we define the client's operational needs; then we conceptualize the operation and layouts within clearly defined spaces. The last step in design is sizing and defining the building attributes.
The benefits of this approach are considerable:
- The vast range of talents and their specialized experiences are utilized efficiently
- We identify and conceptualize the most practical solutions and their alternatives for the clients’ present and future needs
- Allows quick analysis of financial viability and justification trials
- Enables clear communication between all participants throughout the project
- Results in a practical program for implementation with least interruption to ongoing business support
In our experience, many clients end up wasting time and money searching for and recruiting people to meet their needs. Whether the business is starting from the ground-up or re-engineering of existing operations, there are many challenges between identifying the operational need and the final result.
Our specialty is to assist architects, developers, and clients in defining the project, then implementing the client-approved plans. Improved productivity, controlled cost of future operations, high customer service levels, quality and security issues, inventory management, easily managed controls and disciplines are our chief targets.
We help our clients get optimum usable space and facility attributes for their operations by uniting our talents with those of the client and outside experts.