Selective Pallet Rack
Often copied but never duplicated, roll formed selective pallet rack system is the most popular and versatile pallet rack in the industry, providing efficient use of space and immediate access to every load stored. These racks are also available in debris-resistant, easy-to-clean structural steel that.s ideal for food handling environments.
Our versatile Push-Back Rack uses telescoping carriages to store pallets up to five deep, providing multiple pick facing with extremely high throughput. Pallets are fed and retrieved from one aisle, reducing picking times and making these racks ideal for applications that require a large number of picking faces.
- Provides optimal combination of selectivity and storage density.
- Debris-free design makes these racks perfect for food applications.
- Allows efficient use of space with limited sacrifice in product accessibility
- Sturdy construction for years of maintenance free operation
Pallet Flow Rack
A first-in/first out retrieval system, Pallet Flow storage can double or triple capacity compared to drive-in or conventional pallet rack systems. This alternative is ideal for freezer warehouses, food distribution centers, and storage of high-volume consumer goods.
- Maximize floor space - fewer aisles
- Ideal for expiration date sensitive inventory
- Durable contruction for years of maintenance-free operation
Drive-In/Drive-Thru Rack requires fewer aisles; because of this you can store up to 75% more pallets than with conventional pallet racks. Forklifts can drive directly into the rack to allow storage of six or more pallets deep. Also available in structural steel.
- The highest density storage solution available and the ideal solution for large volume storage of like product
- Welded fram contruction delivers high rigidity and strength
- Drive-in Rack uses a common entry/exit, while Drive-Thru Rack has a separate entry and exit
- Allows use of either roll formed or structural components with many arm and rail combinations
- Reduces space costs, holds more loads
- Designed for functionality, looks and long life
Roll Formed Cantilever Rack
With no aisle uprights to obstruct the use of horizontal space, our Cantilever Rack is ideal for storing longer, bulky items like carpet rolls, furniture, lumber, tubing, tires, textiles, piping, and similar items. Patented adjustable Lock-Joint pin locks are strong, safe, and allow easy height adjustment . making our arm-locking systems the best in the industry.
- Arms are adjustable on 4-inch centers - easy to reprofile
- Accessories such as drip-in decks and spring loaded entry guides enhance safety and protection
- Available in roll formed and structural steel designs