Selective Pallet Rack
Often copied but never duplicated, roll-formed selective pallet rack system is the most popular and versatile pallet rack in the industry, providing efficient use of space and immediate access to every load stored. These racks are also available in debris-resistant, easy-to-clean structural steel ideal for food handling environments.
Our versatile Push-Back Rack uses telescoping carriages to store pallets up to five deep. Pallets are fed and retrieved from one aisle, reducing picking times and making these racks ideal for applications that require a large number of picking faces. Push back rack:
- Provides an optimal combination of selectivity and storage density
- Allows efficient use of space with limited sacrifice in product accessibility
- Uses sturdy construction so you'll get years of maintenance-free operation
- Is ideal for food applications because of its debris-free design
Pallet Flow Rack
Pallet Flow storage uses a first-in/first out retrieval system that can double or triple capacity versus drive-in or conventional pallet rack systems. It's ideal for freezer warehouses, food distribution centers, and storage of high-volume consumer goods.
- Maximize floor space - fewer aisles
- Ideal for expiration date sensitive inventory
- Durable construction for years of maintenance-free operation
Drive-In/Drive-Thru Rack requires fewer aisles, so you can store up to 75% more pallets compared to conventional pallet racks. Forklifts can drive directly into the rack to allow storage of six or more pallets deep. Drive-in Rack uses a common entry/exit, while Drive-Thru Rack has a separate entry and exit.
Drive In/Drive-Thru Rack is:
- The highest-density storage solution available and the ideal solution for large volume storage of like product
- Uses welded frame construction for high rigidity and strength
- Is available in structural steel
- Allows use of either roll-formed or structural components with many arm and rail combinations
- Reduces space costs, holds more loads
- Is designed for functionality, looks and long life
Roll Formed Cantilever Rack
With no aisle uprights to obstruct the use of horizontal space, our Cantilever Rack is ideal for storing longer, bulky items like carpet rolls, furniture, lumber, tubing, tires, textiles, piping, and similar items. Patented adjustable lock-joint pin locks are strong, safe, and allow easy height adjustment, making our arm-locking systems the best in the industry.
- Arms are adjustable on 4-inch centers - easy to re-profile
- Accessories such as drip-in decks and spring loaded entry guides enhance safety and protection
- Available in roll-formed and structural steel designs