Our Service Department is a Recognized Leader in the Material Handling Industry
TMHNC provides 24-hour service, emergency repairs and planned maintenance on all types and brands of forklifts and material handling equipment. You choose your service location - at your facility or at one of our four TMHNC Branches.
We are not just another forklift service department. Qualified service technicians maintain and repair all forms of material handling equipment such as forklifts, balers, crushers, sweepers, scrubbers, aerial lifts, conveyors, and more! When we repair your equipment, we use high-quality Toyota Forklift Parts to ensure that you're getting the best of the best.
- 24-hour, 7 days-a-week emergency service
- After-hours answering service, technicians available 24/7 for emergency break down repairs
- Mobile service - we'll come to you!
- Radio-dispatched, fully-stocked service vehicles equipped with air compressors and welders
- Dedicated vans to repair scrubber and sweeper equipment
- Planned maintenance that can be tailored to your operation and production needs
- No travel time or trip charge for planned maintenance
- Contact a customer service specialist (CSS) for details
Toyota Forklift Parts
Toyota Material Handling parts have competitive prices for all makes of forklifts, sweepers, scrubbers, personnel carriers, aerial work platforms, tow tractors, and other material handling equipment. TMHNC stocks over 1 million dollars in parts, including major and minor repair parts for all our OEM's - we are proud to have a 95% fill rate. For special orders, we offer 24-hour turnaround with freight or free freight on standard 5 to 6 day orders.