TRAIN THE TRAINER FORKLIFT CERTIFICATION
In this comprehensive one-day course you will learn what the OSHA requirements are, how they affect your company, and how to comply with the standards. This course is designed to give the tools and knowledge needed to return to work and establish an "in-house" operator training program for forklift operators that is specific to your company's operation and equipment types, while meeting the OSHA requirements.
OSHA states "All operator training shall be conducted by persons who have the knowledge, training and experience to train and evaluate others."
Our instructors are very knowledgable of the current regulations, and will customize your training class to ensure complete compliance with federal and state OSHA requirements.
TRAINING VIDEOS & RELATED SUPPORT ITEMS
The video training program includes a main video, pedestrian safety video, "refresher" training video, instructors guide, ten operator manuals, ten operator exams, ten wallet cards, and ten wall certificates.
- Sit Down Couterbalanced Rider (Class I, IV, V)
- Stand up Narrow Aisle (Class II)
- Powered Pallet Walkie/Rider (Class III)
- Tow Tractor (Class VI)
- Rough Terrain (Class VII)(Call for Pricing)
- Additional Certificates (10 Wall & 10 Wallet)
- Additional Operators Manuals/Exams
- Danger Zone Pedestrian Safety Program
- All Materials Available in English & Spanish
YOUR COST: $1,050 per person
- Includes instructors training & reference binder & choice of training kits (counterbalance, stand-up narrow aisle, or electric pallet jack, cal-OSHA posters and pre-shift inspection checklists.)
- Additional attendees from the same company who do not receive a training kit are $625 each.
- Attendees will operate and get certified on a counterbalanced forklift.
Class is at our Livermore location from 9am-4pm on Thursdays
*On-site train the trainer is available upon request
January 17, 2019
February 14, 2019
March 14, 2019
April 18, 2019
May 16, 2019
June 13, 2019
July 18, 2019
August 15, 2019
September 12, 2019
October 17, 2019
November 14, 2019
December 13, 2019