TRAIN THE TRAINER CERTIFICATION
In this comprehensive one-day course you will learn what the OSHA requirements are, how they affect your company, and how to comply with the standards. This course is designed to give the tools and knowledge needed to return to work and establish an "in-house" operator training program for forklift operators that is specific to your company's operation and equipment types, while meeting the OSHA requirements.
OSHA states "All operator training shall be conducted by persons who have the knowledge, training and experience to train and evaluate others."
Our instructors are very knowledgeable of the current regulations, and will customize your training class to ensure complete compliance with federal and state OSHA requirements.
TRAINING VIDEOS & RELATED SUPPORT ITEMS
The video training program includes a main video, pedestrian safety video, "refresher" training video, instructors guide, five operator manuals, five operator exams.
- Sit Down Counterbalanced Rider (Class I, IV, V)
- Stand up Narrow Aisle (Class II)
- Powered Pallet Walkie/Rider (Class III)
- Tow Tractor (Class VI)
- Rough Terrain (Class VII)(Call for Pricing)
- Additional Certificates (10 Wall & 10 Wallet)
- Additional Operators Manuals/Exams
- Danger Zone Pedestrian Safety Program
- All Materials Available in English & Spanish
YOUR COST: $1,195 per person
- Includes instructors training & reference binder & choice of training kits (counterbalance, stand-up narrow aisle, or electric pallet jack, cal-OSHA posters and pre-shift inspection checklists.)
- Additional attendees from the same company who do not receive a training kit are $625 each.
- Re-certification Trainer who would like to receive a new kit is $925.00 each *must be previously TMH certified trainer
- Please contact the Training department to book a Re-certification
- Attendees may request to receive a forklift operator certification on a counterbalanced forklift.
Download the Train the Trainer Course Flier