FORKLIFT TRAIN THE TRAINER CERTIFICATION
If you need to train your employees how to operate a forklift, this course is for you. During this comprehensive one-day course you will learn about OSHA requirements, how they affect your company, and how to comply with OSHA standards. By the end of the day, you'll have the tools and knowledge to establish an effective "in-house" forklift operator training program.
Our instructors are very knowledgeable of the current regulations, and will customize your training class to ensure complete compliance with federal and state OSHA requirements. You'll be able to train and evaluate operators on equipment and procedures specific to your company's operation and ensure OSHA standard compliance.
TRAINING VIDEOS & RELATED SUPPORT ITEMS
The video training program includes a primary training video, pedestrian safety video, "refresher" training video, instructor guide, five operator manuals and five operator exams. Training options and training kits include:
- Sit Down Counterbalanced Rider (Class I, IV, V)
- Stand up Narrow Aisle (Class II)
- Powered Pallet Walkie/Rider (Class III)
- Tow Tractor (Class VI)
- Rough Terrain (Class VII)(Call for Pricing)
- Additional Certificates (10 Wall & 10 Wallet)
- Additional Operators Manuals/Exams
- Danger Zone Pedestrian Safety Program
- All Materials Available in English & Spanish
YOUR COST: $1,295 per person
- Includes instructors training & reference binder & choice of training kits (counterbalance, stand-up narrow aisle, or electric pallet jack, cal-OSHA posters and pre-shift inspection checklists.)
- Additional attendees from the same company who do not receive a training kit are $695 each.
- Trainers previously-certified by TMHNC who would like to receive a new kit - $1095.00 each. If you would like to book a re-certification, please contact us by email or phone.
Download the Train the Trainer Course Flier
Class is from 9am–4pm on Thursdays (includes lunch)
*On-site Train the Trainer is available upon request