There are many advantages to buying a used Toyota forklift, not the least of which is getting a great piece of equipment for a lower price. Unlike most forklifts, which only last about 10,000 hours before they become unreliable, Toyota forklifts frequently run for 20,000 hours or more without problems (when properly maintained, of course).
Here are a few more reasons to choose Toyota when you buy a used forklift.
- Toyota masts are extremely sturdy and built to last
- The hydraulic system has a reliable control valve that rarely has problems
- Toyota forklift parts are easy to find
Why Buy a Used Forklift from TMH?Our factory-trained technicians complete a 200-point inspection on all our used forklifts. We take care of any necessary repairs so you can put your equipment to work without worrying about any surprise problems.
Our used forklift restoration process includes:
- Brake assembly inspection (adjustments if needed)
- Engine inspection (and service if needed)
- Transmission inspection (tune to factory specs if needed)
- Lift chain inspection (adjustments or replacements when needed)
- Hydraulic system inspection (service if needed)
- Preventative maintenance (filters changed, fluid changed and at the proper level)
- Ensure tires have at least 70 percent (or greater) tread life
- New paint to protect forklift from rust and/or weather
- Confirm hoses are in good operating condition and free from bulges and/or leaks (replace if necessary)
- Ensure the operator seat is free from cracks, tears and holes
- Steam clean the unit inside and out
For electric forklifts, we inspect and overhaul the batteries, including adjustment of specific gravity and acid levels in each cell. We also include a charger backed by a 30-day warranty.
Do Used Forklifts Come With a Warranty?If you find a used forklift for sale and the seller does not include at least a 30-day part and labor warranty - BEWARE. When you buy a used forklift from TMH, we include a 30-day parts and labor warranty AND a six-month power train warranty. If any problems occur with your forklift’s engine or transmission, one of our certified technicians will come to your facility to do whatever repairs are needed 24/7 - free of charge.
This is one of the best used warranties you’ll find, and our warranty coverage applies to all the used equipment we sell (electric pallet jacks, utility trucks, etc.). That said, because we put so much time and effort into restoring used equipment, and we never offer equipment that doesn’t meet our high standards, repair calls are rare.Buying a used Toyota forklift is a great way to get a quality forklift for a lower price. View our used forklift inventory online, or contact us at one of our locations by phone. Please contact us if you don’t see what you’re looking for. We can help find you the right used forklift for your needs and budget.
East Bay - Livermore (510) 675-0500
Fresno (559) 834-9500
Sacramento (916) 376-0500
Salinas (831) 757-1091