Over the last several years, design innovations have transformed the simple golf cart into an electric maintenance vehicle widely used on college campuses, resorts, and outdoor venues. And an increasing number of people use their street-legal golf cart, also known as a Neighborhood Electric Vehicle or NEV, in place of a car.
In this post, we’ll address common questions about buying an electric maintenance vehicle or street legal golf cart. Including:
- What’s the difference between a golf cart, and a NEV or LSV?
- How far can an electric maintenance vehicle or golf cart go on a single charge?
- How long do the batteries last?
- Buying a used versus new electric vehicle
- Additional factors to consider before you buy
Material handling operations need more than just forklifts to get the job done. In today’s post, we’ll look at different options for industrial tow vehicles such as burden carriers, tow tractors and other electric carts.