It’s been said that the single-double forklift attachment may have been the greatest thing to happen to material handling productivity in the last thirty years. The single-double allows a standard forklift to carry two pallets at a time instead of one.
At TMH we sell Cascade’s single-double pallet handler which can hydraulically lift, carry and side-shift multiple pallets side by side. Moving double the loads means fewer trips and greater productivity, and side-shifting allows faster, more accurate loading of trucks and containers.
Cascade Single-Double Pallet HandlerCascade manufacturers the most durable multiple load handlers on the market. In tests, Cascade’s attachment lasted 2.5x longer than the industry standard. In addition to the single-double, Cascade makes attachments that can handle up to six pallets at once.
Standard features include:
- Dual class II and III mountings, easily field converted
- Bolt-on interchangeable forks can be rotated for increased life and easy servicing
- Arm bars give drivers a clear view of the fork tops
- Adjustable fork stop blocks to fit different pallet sizes
- Easy-to-service hydraulic cylinders
- Various load backrest configuration heights
- Load stabilizers and hold downs
- Various fork lengths and sections
- Various fork set spreads and opening ranges
- Quick-disconnect lower hooks
- Drop shank forks (forks are lowered relative to the attachment frame)
- Independent fork set control–allows moving left or right fork set independent of the opposite fork set
- Non-side-shifting models
IMPORTANT: adding a forklift attachment impacts the net capacity of your lift. Always buy from a reputable dealer and an experienced product rep.
- When buying a new forklift, mention any attachments you plan to add during the quoting phase.
- Customers who want a single-double with side-shifting capacity need to have a forklift with 4-hydraulic function and a higher capacity truck.
- Customers who will only use a single-double seasonally, or would like the option to easily swap the single-double for a different attachment such as a normal side-shift carriage, should buy a forklift with quick disconnects at the hydraulic hosing termination. This reduces attachment changeover time considerably.
View our inventory of single-double forklift attachments for sale. We also have a variety of forklift attachments, including single-doubles, available for rent. We also rent paper roll clamps, carton clamps, and fork rotators.
For questions, contact us online, or by phone. We look forward to earning your business.
East Bay - Livermore (510) 675-0500
Fresno (559) 834-9500
Sacramento (916) 376-0500
Salinas (831) 757-1091
3 Things to Know Before Buying a Used Forklift Attachment
Forklift Attachments - An Overview
4 Reasons to Use Forklift Fork Extensions