AICHI Scissor Lifts Work Hard and Go Anywhere
- Handrails can be lowered to fit through doorways or under low obstacles
- Zero-degree inside turning radius makes it easy to maneuver
Versatile Capabilities and Features
- Roll-out platform extension allows operators to safely reach across fixed objects
- Dual operational modes provide increased platform capacity at lower heights
- Flexible operation controls allow for two mounting positions, or remote use while off of the scissor lift
- High capacity batteries
- Customize with a platform air line or panel carrier
Designed with Operator Safety in Mind
- All AICHI scissor lift rentals include a tilt alarm, drive and lift cut out, and reduced travel speed when the platform is elevated for operator safety.
- Pothole protectors reduce ground clearance of the scissor lift and keep it from additional movement when in use
- Anti-rollback function keeps the lift in place if stopped on a ramp
- Controlled descent automatically slows the unit when descending a grade.
Additional AICHI Scissor Lift Features include:
- Brushless AC motor
- Toyota motor controllers with CAN/BUS communication
- Four 6-volt 225AH deep cycle batteries (higher capacity batteries available)
- Slide-out battery trays for ease of access
- High-efficiency battery charger
- Full 90-degree steering angle
- Rollout work platform extension deck
- 25% gradeability
- Proportional drive control
- Horn & travel alarm
- Dual operational modes for increased platform capacity at lower lift heights*
- Solid non-marking tires
- 110V AC power to work platform
- Three Lanyard attachment points
- Forklift pockets
- Machine tie downs (front and back)
- Upper control box
- LCD multi-function display
- Digital monitor w/ onboard tuning
Why Rent Your Next Scissor Lift from TMHNC?At Toyota Material Handling, we aim to be Northern and Central California's leading provider of dock-to-dock material handling solutions and equipment.
- We rent scissor lifts and other equipment by the day, week or month
- We Deliver! With rental yards in Livermore, Sacramento, Salinas, and Fresno, you get the equipment you need fast
- All rentals include service and repair costs
- We only rent reliable, high-performance equipment - like AICHI scissor lifts
We hope you’ll contact us with your equipment rental needs. We have 600+ pieces of equipment available to rent including: electric and LP forklifts, scissor lifts and boom lifts, Taylor Dunn utility vehicles, floor cleaning equipment, and pallet jacks.
Read what some of our happy customers have to say about their experience with TMH.
Scissor Lift Training and Certification
Aerial lift training helps employers reduce the risk of property damage as well as employee injury or death. It also ensures compliance with OSHA and Cal OSHA regulations. Our scissor lift certification course includes classroom video training, hands-on practical operation, and certificates and wallet cards for successful completion. TMH offers on-site training at your facility, and we have an upcoming scissor lift training course at our headquarters in Livermore on February 16th, 2018.
East Bay - Livermore (510) 675-0500
Fresno (559) 834-9500
Sacramento (916) 376-0500
Salinas (831) 757-1091