Doing more with your hard-earned money is just one of the many benefits of renting a forklift. Read on to learn how forklift rentals can also help your operation maintain CARB compliance and avoid unexpected expenses.
Top 5 Reasons to Rent a Forklift
- Only pay for what you use - your rental cost is based on how many hours you expect to use it. When you buy a forklift you pay for 100 percent of the equipment whether you use it all day every day, or fewer than ten hours a week.
- Maximize your available credit - when you finance equipment, it can reduce your ability to borrow. Renting keeps your credit line clear.
- Rental payments are tax deductible – rental payments are considered an operating expense and can reduce your tax liability.
- Generate cash by selling stand-by equipment - many operations keep equipment on hand in case of breakdowns or to meet seasonal needs. Renting allows you to convert infrequently used equipment into cash
- Avoid fines and stay CARB compliant - when you rent from TMH, CARB compliance is one less thing you need to worry about. We always maintain our equipment to current standards, PLUS equipment rented for 30 aggregated calendar days or less per year is exempt from CARB reporting.
We Also Rent Forklift Attachments:
- Single Double
- Carton Clamp
- Push Pull
- Paper Roll Clamp Cl IV
- Bin Dumper
- Fork Clamp
- Fork Positioner
- Extra LP Tank
- Reach Trucks
- Order Pickers
- Walkie Stackers
- Pallet Jacks
- Yard Spotters
- Industrial Cleaning Equipment
- Taylon Dunn Bigfoots
- Personnel Carriers (6 and 10 passenger)
- Gas-powered Carts
- Scissor Lifts (19 ft, 26, ft or 32 ft)
Why rent equipment from Toyota Material Handling of Northern California?
Our massive inventory means we can rent you the exact piece of equipment that's best for your job. We won't rent you something because it's what we have left on the lot. We're a family-owned business and believe long-term customer relationships are the reason for our success.
We'd love the chance to earn your business. Contact us online or by phone.
East Bay - Livermore (510) 675-0500
Fresno (559) 834-9500
Sacramento (916) 376-0500
Salinas (831) 757-1091