Commercial floor cleaning equipment has come a long way. The good news? There are dozens of machines to choose from. The bad news: if you're a buyer with limited time, there are a lot of options to sort through.
Here's a helpful checklist of questions to help you narrow the field, but sometimes it can be hard to find “the one.” That’s why we offer our customers free on-site demos.
If your business is in the Bay Area, Central Valley (Sacramento, to Fresno), Santa Cruz or Salinas-area, we can bring floor sweeper or scrubber units right to your place of business. Your operators can get to know the machine, and we can do site inspection to ensure you’re getting equipment that meets the unique needs of your operation. For example, some businesses may need a narrow aisle squeegee, others may need an extra-long drain hose. On-site demos are something we offer at no charge, and are a great way to take the guesswork out of buying a floor cleaning machine.
3 Easy Steps to Buy a Floor Sweeper or Scrubber
Whether you need to replace existing equipment or are buying your first floor scrubber, we'll make the process as easy as possible. Here’s how it works:
- Speak to one of our friendly product reps who will learn about your business and help decide which machine(s) you’d like to demo.
- A product expert will come to your location and explain all the in’s and out’s of the machine. Invite as many employees as you’d like.
- The demo takes 30min - 1 hour depending on whether we’re demo-ing a walk-behind or a ride-on machine.
- Buy the right floor cleaning machine for your business
Still undecided after the demo? We also have floor sweepers and scrubbers for rent.
TMHNC has the largest selection of Nilfisk Advance commercial floor cleaning equipment in Central and Northern California. So you get the machine you need - fast. We also offer planned maintenance, service, and parts.
How to Schedule a Product Demo
- Contact us online or by phone at least three days in advance (if possible).
- Let us know if you’re looking for something specific such as a machine for narrow aisles, or OSHA silica dust compliance.
- Review our floor scrubber-sweeper buying checklist
Toyota Material Handling is a locally-owned, family company with locations in Sacramento, Fresno, Salinas, and the San Francisco Bay Area. You can browse our inventory of new and used floor sweepers and scrubbers on our website and contact us for a quote or more information. You can also reach us by phone:
San Francisco East Bay - Livermore (510) 379-5210
Fresno (559) 834-9500
Sacramento (916) 376-0500
Salinas (831) 757-1091
We look forward to earning your business!
Comparing the Cost to Buy, Lease or Rent a Floor Sweeper or Scrubber
When to Choose a Walk Behind Vs. Ride on Sweeper or Scrubber
How Commercial Cleaning Equipment Quickly Pays for Itself