Product Name: Recycling Clamp Attachment
Price Range: $8,000.00 and up
Value for the money: Excellent
Cascade's Recycling Clamp is designed to withstand the most demanding applications. The attachment is built with full-length alloy steel wear bars, full-width UHMW bearings and frame bumpers to protect cylinders.
- Thin arm profile for effective knifing between loads
- Rebar rib arm facing for optimal load engagement
- Carriage centering key for precise and secure mounting
- Available for both high and low pressure hydraulic systems
Best for: Recycling yards, cotton gins, feed stores, hay farming operations, or anyone with a baler.
Not recommended for: Applications that require forks
Cascade Recycling Clamp Pros and Cons
Pros: Cascade's recycling clamp attachment is designed for indoor or outdoor use and is available for both high and low pressure hydraulic systems. Its rugged design can withstand even the most grueling 24/7 operation.
Cons: Not made for use with industrial pallets
Summary: Cascade clamps are durable and built to withstand even the harshest recycling applications. The high-strength clamps are extremely durable, but easy to service when needed.
- Full-length, hardened arm wear plates provide maximum arm protection
- Hardened wear strips protect the frame
- Steel hydraulic valve guard & cylinder bumper to protect hydraulics
Cascade can customize its bale clamp to fit customer needs upon request. For questions or to request a quote, contact us online. Or, reach us by phone at one of our four northern/central California locations:
San Francisco Bay Area - Livermore (510) 675-0500
Fresno (559) 834-9500
Sacramento (916) 376-0500
Salinas (831) 757-1091
- The best attachments to move more product in less time
- 3 Things to know before buying a used forklift attachment
- Read more product reviews