In the Bay Area, and Central California, hundreds of facilities with high-traffic applications have switched to high speed doors. They preserve cleanliness, conserve energy by helping to maintain a consistent temperature, and offer other cost-saving benefits.
- Cold storage facilities in Salinas and Central Valley use insulated high-speed doors for cold storage to control temperature.
- Food processing centers in Salinas, Fresno and Sacramento use high-speed doors to control the environment within their production areas.
- The wine industry in Napa and Sonoma Counties utilize high-speed doors for climate and environmental controls
- Large distribution facilities up and down the Central Valley use high-speed doors for climate control and to improve operator efficiency in their warehouses.
High-Speed Doors Vs. Roll-Up DoorsHigh-speed industrial doors open and close in 1-2 seconds, minimizing exposure to outside temps and contaminants. On average, a high-speed door is closed 757 hours more per year compared to a steel roll-up door. High-speed doors also outperform and out-last traditional fabric doors.
Consider how much time your staff spends waiting for doors to open and close throughout the day. Imagine if you could get that time back!
Who Should Use a High-Speed Door?
Any high traffic application requiring:
- Climate Control
- Pest Control
- Environmental (Cleanliness) Control
- Energy Efficiencies
- A "WOW" Factor for Customers
Learn more about the different types of high-speed doors, or just give us a call and let us know what you’re looking for, we're happy to help.
Still not sure if a high-speed door will save you money? Download 6 Money-Saving Reasons to Switch to a High-Speed Door
TMHNC carries doors made for a variety of openings and applications, including doors made for hygiene compliant-environments and cleanrooms, heavy wind environments, large openings and doors meant for security.
Bay Area (Livermore) (510) 473-8151
Fresno (559) 834-9500
Sacramento (916) 376-0500
Salinas (831) 757-1091