*Originally published in 2017. Toyota Material Handling plans on launching a new SR1 stand-up rider in 2022 that has a load capacity up to 5,000 lb. Learn more about electric forklift options here.
Product Name: Toyota Electric Stand Up Rider
Model Numbers: 8BNCU15-16.5, 8BNCU15-18.5, 8BNCU18-16.5, 8BNCU18-18.5, 8BNCU20-18.5, 8BNCU20-21.5
Lift Capacity: 3,000 – 4,000 lbs.
Notable feature(s): Dock-to-stock flexibility, 10 ft. narrow-aisle navigability, 36-Volt electrical system, AC drive and lift motors, side stance operation for intuitive forward and reverse travel, lift heights up to 23 feet, can support multiple shifts.
Options: integral sideshift, cold storage conditioning, reverse steering (operator facing away from forks), full free-lift 2, 3 or 4-stage mast, auto fork leveling (aka 2-way mast tilt centering), digital load weight display.
Price Range: $34k - $45k
Value for the money: Excellent
Get Paid to Go Electric
California’s Air Resource Board (CARB) provides cash incentives to businesses that choose electric material handling equipment. Read about CARB’s LCFS program.
Read on for pros and cons of Toyota's Stand-Up Rider Forklift...
Product Name: Fork Positioner Attachment
Interesting features: Fork Positioners allow lift truck operators to hydraulically move the forks together or further apart (individually or together) to quickly and accurately fit different pallet or load sizes without leaving their seat.
Price Range: 5,500 lb capacity models range from $1690 -$5950
(wide positioning = $5815 - $8500)
Value for the money: Cascade's fork positioner offers excellent value for all lift trucks handling different pallet sizes or irregular loads.
Best for: Whether in a single forklift operation or a large fleet, fork positioners can provide flexibility and improve profitability when handling varied load sizes. Fork positioners can provide significant productivity gains in applications where the forklift operator leaves their seat multiple times a day to adjust the position of their forks (or for applications with irregular or varied loads).
- Fork positioners are commonly used in agriculture, paper handling, construction, machine shops, and food and beverage industries.
- High-visibility, hang-on style fork positioners are ideal for distribution, warehousing and manufacturing applications.
- Heavier-duty models meet the needs of more demanding applications such as outdoor or rugged/corrosive environments that require long forks or handling material with extended load centers.
Not recommended for: Any application that can handle all of their loads with the same fork position. For these customers, a standard side-shifter will suffice.
View current inventory:
- Cascade Fork Positioner attachment (NEW)
- Check our inventory for used Cascade forklift attachments
- View all used forklift attachments