Product Name: Aichi Scissor Lift
Manufacturer: Toyota Industries Company
Interesting Features: 500-1000 lb capacity, 24-volt AC Drive Motors, Zero Degree Inside Turn Radius, High-efficiency Batter Charger
Price Range: $14,250-$24,500
Value for the money: Excellent
Recommended for: Construction, general warehousing, retail, facility maintenance, and general manufacturing applications.
Key Features and Options:
19ft, 26ft, and 32ft platform height, 30in, 32in, and 46in width
Aichi Scissor Lift Pros & Cons
Pros: This scissor lift is best for someone who wants a low cost of ownership and doesn’t care about brand names. Aichi Scissor Lift features include:
- A/C Drive Motor - better run time vs. DC or hydraulic drive motors
- High-efficiency battery charger
- Anti-rollback function
- Zero degree inside turning radius
- Durable construction
- Roll-out platform extension deck
- Full 90-degree steering angle
- Proportional drive control
- Controlled descent function
- 25% gradeability
- Tilt alarm with drive and lift cut out
- 110V AC power to platform
- Fold-down guardrails
- Dual operational modes provide increased platform capacity at lower lift heights (SV2632 and SV3246models only).
Cons: Not recommended for dirt or areas of rough terrain or 26% grade or higher.
What do customers say about the Aichi Scissor Lift: A contractor who builds non-combustible homes liked this machine so much he purchased two units for the job site. Another feature customers like is the ability to lower the safety handrails so the unit can fit through most standard doors (measuring 80" high by 32" wide).
I personally like this product because of how smooth the ride is. The standard options on the lift also make it extremely user-friendly.
What Alternatives Are Available? Currently, JLG ranks number one in this class, but Aichi is ranked number five and climbing. The AICHI scissor lift is a trusted worldwide aerial equipment manufacturer, renowned for its tradition of excellence and commitment to quality and efficiency.
Summary: These machines are engineered to be durable and easy to use. They are loaded with features to meet a variety of needs and unique tasks to keep your employees and equipment working harder, longer. Thoughtful engineering and versatility make these scissor lifts dependable solutions for access challenges in your facilities.
At Toyota Material Handling (TMH) we have a 24/7 service department, huge parts inventory and experienced sales team. If you have questions or need service on a scissor lift other equipment, please don't hesitate to contact us. We service all makes and models.
- 4 Great Reasons to Choose Aichi for Your Next Scissor Lift Rental
- Scissor Lift Training and Safety
- Read More Product Reviews