Debating whether to rent versus buy a forklift or other material handling equipment? You're not alone. Long-term rentals are increasingly popular with companies both large and small.
Learn more about the benefits of a long-term equipment rental and whether it's a good choice for your company.
Benefits of Long-Term Equipment Rental
- Cash Conservation – A long-term rental costs significantly less than purchasing new equipment. Invest your cash in other opportunities that produce greater profit.
- Pay for what you use – Long-Term rental agreements are based upon the expected hours and operating conditions that you will use the equipment. Compare this to purchasing a piece of equipment: you pay 100% for an asset regardless if you plan to use it a lot or a little.
- Rental payments are 100% tax deductible – Rental payments are an operating expense and are 100% deductible as a business expense. No confusing depreciation schedules or damaging tax ramifications at years-end.
- Fixed payments, no maintenance surprises – Keep your material handling costs free of unpleasant surprises! Long-term rental agreements typically include normal maintenance, meaning the cost is someone else's responsibility.
- Eliminate your parts and service departments – If you currently own your fleet and maintain it you need mechanics, tools and parts. Increase warehouse and plant space by eliminating the need for stocking parts and providing space to service equipment.
- Eliminate obsolescence – Long-term agreements can provide for upgrades should your business change. Don’t get stuck with equipment you no longer need due to a change in your business plans. Rent from Toyota Material Handling of Northern California and we'll find a home for your old equipment, and provide you with equipment you need today.
- Keep your credit line clear – Unlike financing equipment, long-term rentals have little impact on your ability to borrow money to increase your business.
- Flexible terms and equipment – Whether you need new or used equipment for your operation we can provide you with the equipment you need at the terms you need. From one year to eight we can build a long-term rental agreement that meets your business needs.
- Preferred rates on supplemental equipment – Long-term customers get preferred rates to fill their seasonal demands.
- Eliminate stand-by equipment – Is your fleet larger than necessary to due to break-downs and cyclical needs? Our rental fleet stands ready to supply you with immediate equipment when a need arises.
- Renting hedges against inflation – Reduce the risk of labor and parts prices increases by fixing your monthly payment now for the term of your agreement.
- Generate cash now – Trading in your current fleet can generate immediate cash for operations.
You can expect flexibility, reliability and consistency when you rent with Toyota Material Handling of Northern California. In addition, you will have a team of professionals with a proven track record as a true partner in your material handling operations. We take all the hassle out of acquiring and maintaining a fleet of forklifts and leave you with more time to manage your business.
Contact us at 800-527-3746 to discuss long-term rental options for your company. In addition to forklifts, we rent forklift attachments, aerial lifts, pallet jacks, sweeper scrubbers, and utility vehicles.
Browse our material handling equipment available for rent in Northern and Central California. Or read our quick guide to renting a forklift or other equipment to learn about important questions to ask and how to get a great rental rate.