With over 15 years of experience, Toyota Material Handling (TMH) is the industry leader in warehouse products & planning.
Aerial Lift Training
TMH Aerial Platform Training Course (Scissor Lift / Man-lift)
Bring TMH to your facility anytime (including nights & weekends*) to train and certify all your aerial platform personnel. Our certified safety trainers have been providing aerial platform training and certification for over fifteen years and have extensive experience in training operators of all types of aerial platforms, including scissor lifts and boom-lifts. TMH Aerial Platform Training Courses require a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 30 employees, and are conducted at your facility utilizing your equipment. Training your employees “on-site” gives them the opportunity to be trained and certified on familiar equipment and allows TMH to customize a program specific to your company′s needs. Our Aerial Platform Training Course includes classroom video training with a written test, as well as a “hands-on” practical evaluation. We do not offer Aerial Platform Training Courses at any of our TMH locations, only “on-site.”
- Aerial training costs*
- 5 – 15 participants: $135 per person
- 16 or more participants: $110 per person
*Weekend and evening classes are available at an additional cost.
TMH Aerial Platform Training Course Outline
Our program is divided into two segments and provides participants a general understanding of the safe and efficient operation of “Power Operated Mobile Work Platforms.” Participants will be able to identify specific health and safety hazards associated with a variety of Aerial work platforms.
- Part One:
- Includes an in-class course with formal lecture and instruction, along with competency evaluation that includes a written exam.
- Part Two:
- Consists of a hands-on evaluation that measures the individual’s ability to operate a specific aerial-lift in a safe manner.
- Review of related standards from OSHA and ANSI
- Operating unsafe equipment or performing unsafe acts
- Outline penalties for improper use of equipment
- Lifting device & mobile equipment definitions
- Complete review of "fall arrest" required and recommended
- Pre-shift equipment inspections and pre-shift work area inspection requirements
- Review site specific hazards and controls for safe operation of a aerial-lift
- Review of safety decals, load capacities and specific equipment requirements
Certificates and wallet cards will be issued to the employer for those attendees who successfully complete both the written test and hands on driving evaluation.
To inquire about Aerial Training, please fill out a request form or contact the Training Department for more details at 1-510-675-1105.
COMMONLY USED SEARCH PHRASES: TAYLOR DUNN VEHICLE SALES, ALTO, AMERICAN, LINCOLN, SELLICK, YAMAHA, STARLIFT, SEVEN, SERIES, GOLF CARTS, RACKING PARTS. FORKLIFT RENTALS, FORK LIFT SALES, WAREHOUSE SUPPLIES, UTILITY VEHICLES, USED FORKLIFTS AND EQUIPMENT SALES. SWEEPERS SALES AND RENTALS, MATERIAL HANDLING, PNEUMATIC MAST TRAINING, FORKLIFT TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION, PALLET LIFTS, TOW TRACTORS, NARROW AISLE FORKLIFTS, STORAGE SHELVING, CONVEYOR SYSTEMS, BALERS, HOPPER BIN, ELECTRIC FORKLIFT, UTILITY VEHICLES FOR RENT OR SALE
Our rental fleet consists of over 600 pieces of equipment ranging from Toyota Forklifts and lift trucks to extra batteries ready for immediate delivery from all branches. TMH Service provides planned maintenance, 24-hour service and emergency repairs on all types and brands of forklifts and material handling equipment, while our the Parts Department provides technical support and parts at competitive prices. The TMH Systems Group designs, installs, integrates and implements affordable solutions to our clients' material handling problems. Our Training Department offers comprehensive training & certification courses for forklift operators and aerial lift operators. Headquartered in Hayward, California, TMH has locations in Salinas, Fresno, Sacramento and North Bay.